Weekly Meal Plans
Take the Headache out of Meal Planning!
Enjoy a range of wholesome and delicious
family friendly meals every week
We understand that creating meal plans and cooking dinner
for the family is no easy task, so we created these weekly meal plans
to make your life in the kitchen happy and stress free.
- 1. GET A NEW MEAL PLAN EVERY WEEK
Every week we send you a brand new, wholesome and balanced, family friendly meal plan that includes 5 delicious dinner recipes.
- 2. CUSTOMISE YOUR GROCERY LIST
The meal plans are flexibile so you can adapt them to your personal tastes and your family's schedule PLUS you can choose your own side dishes from our weekly suggestions.
- 3. COOK YOUR FAMILY MEALS STRESS FREE
Whether you are following along on paper, your Ipad or computer, our easy to follow recipes and weekly preparation tips will mean a stress free experience in the kitchen.
ENJOY FAMILY FRIENDLY MEALS
Here is a sneak peak of some of the delicious and easy meals
- Less stress for you - let someone else figure out all the weekly meal plans
- Encourages you to try simple and delicious new recipes
- Includes easy family friendly recipes that the kids will love to eat
- Serve your family healthy, wholesome and well balanced meals
- Includes an abundance of fresh ingredients
- Your family won’t get bored with the same old recipes
- Most weeks includes freezer friendly recipes
- Most recipes are fast - 30 minutes or less (great for busy parents!)
- The plans are designed for families - both kids and adults will love the food
- All the recipes taste great - not just some of them!
- The recipes are simple with easy to follow instructions
- The recipes include easy to find ingredients
- Optional side dish suggestions are included
- The meals are strategically planned each week to minimise food wastage
- The preparation notes allow you to get organised ahead of time
- Most recipes are scalable to feed larger families
- Ongoing support is provided to answer any questions along the way
“I have to say how impressed I am with the layout of the weekly meal plans. They are easy to follow and the fact that a shopping list is included is fabulous. My favourite thing is the handy hints for leftovers.”
“The best thing about these meal plans is the ease and convenience of having it all done and thought out for me. It provides me with ideas for family friendly dishes to make that I hadn't thought of. I love all the food preparation, freezing and leftover tips and the shopping list broken down into categories is VERY handy!”
“The layout of the meal plans is very attractive with good photos and handy tips. I love the suggested sides that complement the meals really well. I also love the fact that I could take the shopping list to the supermarket and know I had all the ingredients for a weeks’ worth of meals. I found the freezing advice very handy, and the tips on what to do with leftovers …. although we had very few leftovers it was so yummy!
I am also really pleased to say that Sophie is now eating what she calls ‘grown up’ food. I involve her with preparing the recipes on the meal planner and although she initially would help in the kitchen and then not want to try the results, she is now much less fussy. There are still some hits and misses with Sophie but we’re getting there. Woohoo!”
“These meal plans are great for busy families as they include delicious and well balanced meals that the kids love. The information is well set out and informative so I can’t ‘go wrong'.”
"I really enjoy the format of the weekly meal plans. They are easy to navigate and to get the recipes, print them off and have a clear idea of the week ahead. I also think the shopping list is excellent. Great idea to group the ingredients into categories for the supermarket or fruit shop! I was able to prep in advance and by meal time there was not much left to do. Up until now, most of my cooking is too complicated, spicy or rich for the kids but these recipes are really easy and family friendly!"
If you answer yes then these meal plans will be perfect for you:
- I don’t have the time to sit down each week and plan meals
- I struggle to put a healthy meal on the table after a long and busy day
- My family and I are bored with the same old recipes
- I need some inspiration when it comes to family meal times
- I want to cook wholesome meals for the family without compromising on taste
- I would like to incorporate a wider variety of fresh food into my family meals
- I am keen to try new and delicious, family friendly recipes
- I don't have the time for complex and time consuming recipes
- I usually start thinking about what to have for dinner – at dinner time!
- I'd love some ideas on how to use up leftovers each week
- I want meal planning to be made easy with a range of tried and tested recipes
- I would love a ready prepared shopping list for my weekly meal plan
Easy to follow meal plans
- Print your meal plan and grocery shopping list
- Schedule the meals
- Buy the ingredients
- Prepare what you can ahead of time
- Cook and enjoy delicious meals with your family!
- How to use up leftovers and ingredients
- Meal scheduling hints
- Freezing information
- Food preparation advice
- Cooking tips
For the low, one off price of $29 (that's less than $3 per week!), you will receive an email every week for 12 weeks which includes:
- A delicious meal plan for the following week
(5 dinner recipes and side dish suggestions)
- A printable, customisable grocery shopping list for the week
- Links to all of the recipes
- Tips to help you schedule the meals
- Preparation tips to make dinner time a breeze
- Notes on which recipes can be doubled and/or frozen
- Suggestions on how to use leftover ingredients
- Any questions? Email us now at email@example.com and we would love to help
We know you’ll love these meal plans and that they will make your life in the kitchen so much easier (not to mention providing wholesome varied dinners for your family)— so we are backing them with a 14-day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
During your first 14 days of membership, if you decide that these meal plans are not right for you, we will refund 100% of your purchase — no questions asked.
It can be a real challenge to choose appealing, family friendly recipes that include a variety of fresh ingredients and combine different cuisines.
After years of experience, I know how to create well-balanced and nutritious weekly meal plans that the whole family will enjoy.
So I decided to share my knowledge and passion for meal planning with other busy parents out there, to make their lives a bit easier.
These meal plans target parents who want to cook family friendly, wholesome and nutritious meals each week but don’t have the time to prepare a well-balanced family meal plan.
I hope that you and your family enjoy the recipes as much as mine does.
All the best,
Emma (Chief Meal Planner!)
PS: Remember you are completely covered with a 14-day 100% money-back guarantee.
Try it right now, while you’re thinking about it! Click below to get started.